Sunday, January 7, 2018

A Gang of Girls Astrology Show



Happy 2018! 

Tonight is the Astrology Show on A Gang of Girls Radio! What a great way to start the New Year with Rockin Rev Rhonda giving us advise 'Astrologically Speaking'. 

Happy Birthday Capricorns! Its your month to get the party started!

Tonight we are going to talk about Saturn in Capricorn! What can you expect for the next eighteen months or so?

Well I am a Scorpio with Sagittarius rising, Saturn has been visiting me for about five years. This is what I learned from Saturn - 

I changed the way I do readings. I don't just read you anymore, I clear your energy field of as much Goo and Cooties as I can, cut cords, clear chakras and clarify that which alludes you. My Spirit Guides and Angels actually do a lot of the heavy lifting. They are awesome! 

I wrote four books, finished two books. I am working on two more right now. Had to get clarification on what books to focus my energy on. 

Worked on creating a better A Gang of Girls Radio for you. 

I am not procrastinating as much as I used too. 

I had to reconfigure my priorities, really look at what is most important to me. 

Are you ready to change your life Capricorns? Here is your opportunity to clarify and jumpstart your life. If you look at this time with that attitude you will do just fine.

Rev. Rhonda is going to give advice on what you can do to help yourselves out. So listen up and enjoy!

You also can buy Rev. Rhonda's Book - Sister Sages Astrological Journeys at www.karmiclaw.com It helped me on my journey and gave me clarification on steps I can take. 



Every February here on A Gang of Girls Radio we practice Love Month! Please send your Love stories to agangofgirlsinc@gmail.com to be read on the air during the month of February. Its very fun to share out love for each other, our pets, objects or places we have been! 



Here is the line up for the rest of the month!

A Gang of Girls Radio - Tristan Rimbaud
1/14/18 8E/7C/5P 
A Gang of Girls Radio- Nicole Strickland
 1/21/18 8E/7C/5P  
A Gang of Girls Radio - Kat Hobson
1/28/18 8E/7C/5P







Keep Your Hearts Open and Aligned with the Energy of LOVE! 








2 comments:

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings Its LOVE Month! YAY! Tonight we are going to explain what Heart Strings are and how we can send...