Friday, December 29, 2017

Are you ready for 2018?



Are you ready for 2018? Do you have New Years Resolutions? 

I am ready for 2018, I am excited and looking forward to a great year! I have lined up some great guests for you on A Gang of Girls Radio! One of my intentions has come true - A Gang of Girls Radio made it to I Heart Radio! This has been a goal of mine for three years. Just search A Gang of Girls Radio on I Heart and there we are! Yay!

Yes you can still listen from iTunes, Google Play and our website!

I am looking for Pet Psychic's, Horse Whisperers and Cryptozoologists for A Gang of Girls Radio and for a secret but very fun project! If you know of anyone who are experts in these subjects have them email me. 

Archeia Hope and I did our predictions for 2018 - you can check it out on the Clarity 101 blog. Archeia Hooe covered a lot of ground in the video, i hope you  enjoy it! Let me know what you think!

While you are taking down your tree and holiday decorations, remember to look around your home and get rid of the clutter and anything in your home that does not resonate with you anymore. Keep your home clear and welcoming for you. Your home is your sanctuary.  

I will be traveling in 2018, it looks like I will start in the Spring. For those of you who know me, you know I will not be going north until the weather warms up. Rocking Rev. Rhonda and I will be teaming up to do book signings and talks in the Indiana and Chicagoland area. I will also be visiting Ohio to work with Melinda Carver! I am very excited about that! If you would like to host us let me know. We are booking dates now and I have the road map out!

For those of you waiting for your goodies from A Gang of Girls Radio Holiday show with Melinda Carver, I will be sending those out next week. I hurt my shoulder and have not been getting around very good. It is slowly getting better. I am slowly getting up to speed.

Every year I do the Soul Retrieval Special and the New Years Special. I have time the next three days for both.  Let's get you clear for the New Year. 

That is what I do, I assist you with clearing out old stuff that hold or block you, so you can move forward in your life with clarity, ease and grace. Be Courageous and Be YOU! You are wondrous! 




1/7 - Astrology Show with Rockin Rev. Rhonda - Live readings are done in the second hour, email me your birthdate, time and place with your question so Rev. Rhonda can get you an answer! 
1/14 Tristan Rimbaud
1/21 - Nicole Strickland
1/28 - Kat Hobson

Please be safe, have fun and Happy 2018! 
Keep your Hearts open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!










No comments:

Post a Comment

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings Its LOVE Month! YAY! Tonight we are going to explain what Heart Strings are and how we can send...