Sunday, December 3, 2017

A Gang of Girls Radio - Astrology Show







Rockin, Rev. Rhonda, author of Sister Sages Astrological Journeys will guide us through the month of December, Astrologically speaking! What do we have to look forward too? What do will those planetary alignments have in store for us this month? 

Saturn will be traveling out of Sagittarius this month and moving into Capricorn! What does it mean for the Capricorns? Saturn is the task master, he teaches us about boundaries, government, changes and Saturn is connected to England. 

My own experience with Saturn has been five years of serious re evaluation and restructuring of how I run my business and how I want my business to change. I really had to set firm boundaries with client and personal relationships. 

I am a Scorpio with Sagittarius rising. I am grateful for my lessons and I am also excited to see Saturn move onto Capricorn! In fact I am jumping up and down and clapping my hands! YAY!

Mercury is in retrograde starting today 12/3, along with an awesome Supermoon! We all know about the retrogrades, right? OK, if you don't Rev. Rhonda will have some information for you and some handy tips to get you through the month!

  


Second hour of the Astrology Shows Rev. Rhonda will be doing free live astrology readings!
We will need your birthdate, time of birth, where you were born & your question - sent to agangofgirlsinc@gmail.com
Listen in to see what the Universe has mapped out for you!

Remember you can join us in the chatroom to ask questions and get answers!
www.agangofgirls.com




Rev. Rhonda is also doing an Astrology Special - $25/30min - I recommend getting your chart done for year, this way you can understand how the energy will flow, when to really focus or step back, be patient and more. 

We want you to have magical and wonderful days! We are here to assist you with good practical guidance on your soul's journey! 

Remember to keep your Heart open and aligned with the energy of LOVE!

Auriel Grace
A Gang of Girls Radio






Here are some other great Live Radio shows to check out on WGOG DB










No comments:

Post a Comment

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings Its LOVE Month! YAY! Tonight we are going to explain what Heart Strings are and how we can send...