Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Gang of Girls Radio - Crystal Skulls



When I lived in the Chicago land area I attended the Body Mind Spirit Event. There was a booth there every year with Crystal Skulls, Rosley's Rocks. Thats where I had my first Crystal Skull experience. I met Star Sirius - a very interesting personality, very intense. I sat in front of the crystal skull and put my forehead on the skulls forehead. I felt the energy of the skull move through me like a warm laser. After the energy exchange, I really felt the influence of Unity on all levels through dimensions, it was seriously cosmic. 

Since then I have learned about other skulls that also communicate their messages. I am intrigued. 

Joshua Shapiro connected with me about being a guest on A Gang of Girls Radio, he knows about Crystal Skulls. Tonight we are going to learn about the Crystal Skulls, their history, messages and more. Are you ready? I am!


A Gang of Girls Radio - Crystal Skulls
10/22/17 8E/7C5P
Joshua Shapiro has been involved with the crystal skulls since 1983 when he saw one made out of amethyst in northern California (“Ami”). He felt such a strong connection with this artifact that since that time he has devoted his life and resources to sharing the best information he can about these crystalline artifacts with other people all over the world and the future role they will play to help our planet see world peace. He has had an opportunity to privately visit with a number of the well known crystal skulls in the world including: the “Mitchell-Hedges Crystal Skull of Love”, “ET”, the “British Museum Crystal Skull”, “Synergy” and “Ami” among others.
Joshua is the author of “Mysteries of the Crystal Skulls Revealed”, written jointly with Sandra Bowen and the late, F. R. ‘Nick’ Nocerino. He has released various versions of his new book, “Journeys of the Crystal Skull Explorers”.




If you are a new listener go to

Click on a player and listen. You can also join us in chat to ask questions and get answers! Very fun for you!

You can also go to www.wgogdb.com and check out the other live broadcasts, register for reminders!



Remember to check out Clarity 101 for handy intuitive, metaphysical and spiritual tips to use in your everyday life! Flex those intuitive muscles! 

Keep your hearts open and aligned with the energy of Love!







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings

A Gang of Girls Radio - Heart Strings Its LOVE Month! YAY! Tonight we are going to explain what Heart Strings are and how we can send...